7 Habits Signature Training
Hiwa Foundation partnered up with FranklnCovey Company to hold a two-day workshop on the signature ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People.’ The workshop was open to employees from a number of different companies and organisations across the region.
Participants were placed in small teams and taught how to utilize and maximize certain habits in order to become more effective in a number of different environments. The innovative thinking behind the ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ is based on principles of endurance and effectiveness, and has been proven to have an immediate and lasting impact on the way in which people work and think.
The workshop helped participants in their ability to:
- Focus and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what cannot.
- Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them, both inside and outside of the workplace
- Prioritize and achieve the most important goals instead of reacting to urgencies.
- Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
- Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships.